13/09/2009

100 Fashion Designers...

Ive been sorting out my room recently, as Im moving out of my studio and need to create some space for sewing machines, mannequins and boxes of fabric!
I found a book that I havnt really looked at properly since I got given it.
Its just a collection of designers and their work, but some of the pieces in it are really amazing and
inspiring.

I love these braided earrings, ive been wanting to make some for ages. Theyre by a label called A'N'D. Come to think of it, I have some manky old hair extensions hiding away somewhere.... Or is that a really gross idea.... hmmmm.
This feather ear piece is my favourite from the whole book! Its by a jeweller called Shaun Leane and was for an Alexander Mcqueen runway show. Ive been collecting feathers for a few weeks now, as I would like to make some jewellery for Winter, but there are no colourful feathers over here in the UK :( anyone want to send me some!!!?


This photo isnt very clear, but this is a jewellery back piece! By the same Jeweller, for Mcqueen, spring/summer 1998!!!!
This outfit is by a japanese label calle potto, and is made up of HUGE baseball caps!!


I have some pics of my latest crafts too, but I'll pop those up tomorrow hopefully. Im SO tired right now and need some SLEEEP!!!







1 comment:

Sprytewood said...

I LOVE that beige top with the heavy appliqué. Beautiful =)