19/09/2009

An Abercrombie Autumn...?

So I managed to find myself some things yesterday! After a few disappointing shopping trips I FINALLY found some bargains! Looks like a preppy autumn for me!!

This shirt is much cuter in person, its a really nice soft fabric and is quite a nice fit! Its long too so it'll look nice over leggings or shorts.
£1.99


Nice abercrombie t-shirt! Not sure if I'll wear this one, I might look a bit silly!!
£1.99!


Wanted a pair of these for ages! Topshop denim shorts. I bought a pair about 2 months ago from a boot sale, but they were a size too small, but these are perfect!!
2.99


These are far too small at the moment, but Im hoping to loose some weight off my arse and thighs anyway so they WILL fit soon! theyre super super tight Topshop skinnies with a side zip!
99p


And a lovely winter hat :D Not the most fashionable thing in the world but I thought it looked cute and the colours are nice!

Anyway, thats it for now! Still working on the guys post! Need to get pics of everything first! But theyre is some nice stuff! Topman, Ed Hardy and Ringspun!

wahoooo.



No comments: